Perfect-i hair transplant is a modern and innovative hair transplantation technique that is invented by Dr. Gaurang Krishna and Dr. Pankaj Chaturvedi. Unlike the traditional FUE hair transplant, perfect- i technique allows instant implantation of the extracted hair follicles and provides patients with a perfect, natural-looking hairline.
Being the most advanced technology in the domain of hair restoration techniques, perfect- i offers umpteen benefits to the patients. Some of them include:
• Quick procedure
• Fast and desired results
• Minimal hair grafts death due to storage conditions
• Minimal chances of hair shedding after surgery
• Feather touch implant technique ensures zero follicular damage
• No visible scarring after surgery
Perfect–i is an advanced and painless procedure of hair transplantation which involves the damage free extraction of hair follicles from the hair-bearing areas i.e. donor areas. In this procedure, the hair follicles are extracted one by one from the back of the scalp, beard or any other hair-bearing area with the help of ultra-sharp punches to ensure minimum tissue damage.
These hair follicles are then transplanted on the bald areas within 3-5 minutes with the help of inverse implantation (feather touch graft implantation technique). Due to this implantation technique, the results are 15-20% better and with proper density, angle, and orientation.
According to the best hair transplant surgeons in India, about 2% hair grafts death takes place every hour that keeps rising if the storage time exceeds 6 hours. However, no hair follicles are stored in the perfect-i method which means there is zero follicular damage. Apart from this, the technique consistently ensures a transection rate of less that 2%.
Here are some basic precautionary measures that patients are required to follow before undergoing the surgery:
• Avoid shaving or cutting your hair from the donor areas.
• Stop smoking and consumption of alcohol.
• Halt the consumption of anti-inflammatory medications.
• Avoid using hair styling products.
Here are some basic precautionary measures that patients are required to follow after undergoing the surgery:
• Keep your head elevated to 30 degrees while sleeping.
• Use cold compression for 15 minutes in case of swelling.
• Refrain yourself from smoking and drinking for at least 2 weeks after the surgery.
• Avoid direct sunlight and swimming for a month after the surgery.
• For the first week, shampoo your hair gently.
Your dream of having a perfect hairline depends on the skills and expertise of the surgeon. Therefore, you should visit MedLinks Hair Transplants clinic wherein world-renowned surgeons are experts in providing the best hair transplant results through the innovative perfect-i technique.
Copyright © 2019 Medlinks. All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: The content published on this website (hairtransplantdelhi.org) is meant to spread awareness and educate the concerned patients regarding baldness and hair transplant as well as the treatments options available for the same. Any information on the website shall not be regarded as a prescription from a professional dermatologist. We recommend visiting a dermatologist in person for the right diagnosis and the treatment for any hair issues. We do not guarantee of specific results as the treatments and the results vary from person to person.